Once in Canada, our trusted partners provide you with on-the-ground support is provided for upto 24 months and includes:-
- Arrival orientation that covers everything clients will need to know about living and working in Canada for 24 months
- Arrival kit including local maps and tourist information
- Access to job database
- Extensive work-finding advice
- Job listings
- Long term accommodation assistance
- Resume workshops and one-on-one resume reviews
- Online Members Lounge full of information
- Social events (skiing and snowboarding trips, pub nights, kayaking, hiking + more)
- City walking tour
- Mail holding & document storage
- Canada-wide letter forwarding service
- Internet, WIFI and use of computers, scanners and webcams
- Local phone call
- Travel advice
Typical jobs and employers include:
- Front Desk Agent at Four Seasons Whistler
- Ski Lift Operator at Panorama Mountain Village
- Food and Beverage Attendant at Blue Mountain Resort
- Room Attendant at The Westin Spa and Resort Whistler
VISA & ELIGIBILITY
VISA TYPE: 24-month Working Holiday Visa
VISA ELIGIBLITY: 18-30 years old for eligible passport holders (UK, Irish, Most EU nationals – full list can be provided). VISA SUPPORT FUND: $2500CAD – you must be able to prove access to these funds with a current bank statement on arrival to Canada
VISA CONDITIONS: Open work permit. Customers must demonstrate proof of a 24 month travel insurance policy upon arrival in to Canada (Many customers work in Ski resorts so also require winter ski protection).
COVID 19 Related Cancellation Terms
You will receive 100% of your money back you cannot proceed with your programme because visa application centres or borders are closed due to COVID19.
• 100% refund if you can’t apply for your visa within 12 months of paying programme fee
• 100% refund if you can’t travel within 12 months of getting their visa approved due to closed borders.
If you secure a job position and this falls through before travel and partners are unable to resolve this with you to re-place you in a new position, a 100% refund on their programme fee applies.